• Mohit Exim Has Created a legacy of Trust For itself in Manufacturing & Export Premium Quality Cast iron Product.
• Mohit Exim is Located in the Lodhika G.I.D.C., Metoda, Rajkot, Gujarat (India) Based Manufacturing, Exporter, and Supplier of Cast iron Product.
• We Supply Mainly Two Type of Cast iron Mfg Using This method 1) Sand Casting & 2) Investment Casting. We supply Ferrous & Non-Ferrous Casting Made at Semi-automated & fully automated foundries Located in India. We can Take up Cast iron Parts are manufactured as Per Drawing ,Specification & Material Composition Provide by Customers.
• We provide sand casting mainly Two type of moulding /casting process: 1) Green sand Moulding & 2) NO BAKE Moulding.
• We manufacture precision Casting from Metal/Alloys such as Stainless Steel, Alloy Steel, Carbon Steel, Nickel based Steel, Super Alloy, Iconel, Monel, Ductile Iron, Aluminum Alloys, Copper based Alloys, Bronze Alloys and many other Ferrous & Non Ferrous Metals.
• We test Our Cast iron Product on a Variety of Parameters before Supplying and Exporting its Our Clients. Our Foundries Facilities for manufacturing casting Up to Single Piece Weight of 9 MT in Sand Casting.
• So, we can provide our customers with the Highest Quality Products with our Latest Casting Technology.
• We manufacturing all kind of cast iron Casting for Machine Manufacturers Such as CNC, VMC, HMC, VTL, Boring Machine, Milling Machine, Grinding, Special Purpose Machine, and Other Gearbox Housing, Industrial Valve &n Industrial Pump, Press Parts, Electric Motor, wind Power, Aerospace & Defence, Automotive, Marine, Turbine, General Engineering etc.
• To Develop Long term business relations with Our Customer.
• To Provide High-Quality Product.
• We fulfill our customer needs for Technology.
• Promoting ethical business conduct.
• To Make most Valuable & Trusted Brand.
• Coming Together is the Beginning, Staying Together is Progress and Working Together is Success.
• Incoming Raw Material & in process casting Inspection.
• Full-fledged laboratory with Spectrometer, Microscope, UTM, XRF & Sand testing lab.
• Use of casting product simulation software
• Single piece casting weight from 0.1 KGs to 9000 KGs.
• No restriction about size & shape.
• Use of finest grade of raw material.
• Lesser in-house rejections.
• Well experienced man power.
• User of Soft cast (Casting Simulation software), Pro-E (Creo), Autocad.
• Supply of defect free products & Timely delivery.
• Fully machined castings.
• CNC Machine Base, Column, Saddles, Base, Head Stocks, Slides, Saddles etc. (All Machine tools)
• Valve & Pumps
• Motor & Tubine Parts
• Gearbox Parts
• Hydraulic & Power Press Parts Casting
• Automobile Parts
• Aerospace & defence
• Wind Energy Parts
• Surface Plate
• Switch Gear Parts
• Earth Moving Equipment Parts
• General Engineering
• Railway & Marine Parts
• Oil & Gas Field Parts & etc.
Melting Shop : Induction Furnace
Melting Shop : Cupola Furnace
Mould & Core shop
Other Major Facilities : Pattern shop, Heat treatment
Other Major Facilities : Shot blasting Machine
Casting design software : PTC Creo Parametric Version 3.0
Sand Lab (Clay Washer)
Core Hardness Tester
BRINELL HARDNESS TESTING
•Ex Works,FOB, CIF, DAP, DDP etc- we agree to all INCOTERMS..
Gray Cast Iron Standards
• IS: 210, BS: 1452, JIS: G-5501, DIN: 1691, EN: 1561, ASTM-A48 in all grades.
Ductile Iron Standards
• IS: 1865, BS: 2789, JIS: G-5502, DIN: 1693, EN: 1563, ASTM-A536 in all grades.
|Carbon Steel||A216 - WCB||1.0619|
|A216 - WCC|
|A352 - LCC||1.1138|
|A352 - LCB|
|Low Alloys Steels||A217 - WC1||1.5419|
|A217 - WC4|
|A217 - WC5|
|A217 - WC6||1.7356|
|A217 - WC9||1.7379|
|A217 - WC11|
|A217 - C5||1.7363|
|A217 - C12|
|A217 - C12A|
|Martensitic Steels||A743 - CA15||1.4008|
|A743 - CA40||1.4028|
|Heat Resisting Steel||A297 - HF||1.4825|
|A297 - HH||1.4837|
|A297 - HI||1.4846|
|A297 - HK||1.4848|
|A297 - HD||1.4823|
|Austenitic Stainless Steel||A351 - CF8||1.4308|
|A351 - CF8M||1.4408|
|A351 - CF3||1.4306|
|A351 - CF3M||1.4404 / 1.4409|
|A351 - CF8C||1.4827|
|A351 - CF10||1.4308|
|A351 - CK20||1.4843|
|A351 - CH20|
|A351 - CN7M||1.4500|
|A351 - CG8M||1.4431|
|A351 - CG3M|
|Austenitic Ferrite Duplex Steels||A351 - CF3MN||1.4435|
|A351 - CD4MCu|
|A351 - CG6MMN||1.3964|
|A351 - CK3MCuN|
|Super Duplex Stainless Steel||A890 - GR1A|
|A890 - GR2A|
|A890 - GR3A|
|A890 - GR4A|
|A890 - GR5A|
|A890 - GR6A|
|Nickle Based Super Alloys||A494 - M-35-1||2.4365|
|A494 - M-35-2|
|A494 - M 30 C|
|A494 - N-12MV|
|A494 - N-7M|
|A494 - CY40||2.4816|
|A494 - CW12MW||2.4686|
|A494 - CW6M|
|A494 - CW2M||2.4610|
|A494 - CW6MC||2.4856|
|A494 - CX2MW||2.4602|
|A494 - Cu5MCuC||2.4858|
|A560 - 50Cr50Ni|
|A560 - 50Cr50Ni-Nb||2.4813|
|A560 - 60Cr40Ni|
|Cobalt Based Alloys||STELLITE 3|
|Triballoy T 400|